Hi everybody,

I recently made a server movement :p and everything seems to be working except that today I create a couple of categories with my AM and apparently this lines are not working properly:

<!-- INCLUDE TOP HEADLINES (from each category) -->
<!--#include virtual="$published.categoryHeadlines.webpath$" -->

As while I'm using on the templates im getting a 404 error, but the headlines file its generated on the proper directory so I think this has something to do with a configuration to handle the includes on my new server.

Will someone help me to figure this out, I need to told my tech people what they need to implement properly on my new box.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jesus

PS
In order to have the pages to show I remove those lines from my template but of course I need to put those lines as soon as possible as that will show the articles inside the category.

Re: [Jesus] Server movement, include problems

As im getting a 404 page error on the place of those headlines I think one of the paths its not correct, but really dont have a clue on how to fix it or if I need to change/replace any code.

Thanks for any advice on this matter.

Jesus

hi, good morning.

Any chance to get an advice to get this path fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help, Jesus

Hi Jesus!

We generally respond within one business day of receiving your issue -- since we're not open on weekends, we couldn't get a response to you then. :)

Have you updated the paths in your server settings? You can do this by going into Admin -> Server Settings -> Directories & URLs -- make sure all of those paths are updated to the new server.

If those are all correct, doublecheck your publish rules as well. While most of them will probably be fine if they use the default paths, if you've overridden any of the default paths, you'll need to update those as well.

Let me know if that fixes it! :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com

Re: [Donna] Server movement, include problems

Hi Donna, thanks for your answer,

I already double checked the paths and all seems fine, i dont want to test any other published rule as I dont want to mess with my live website. I found this as I'm open a brand new category and there I found it. Basically i'm getting a 404 error on that call but I'm seeing the file created on the proper path so dont have a clue why it gives me a 404 when the file its in there.

Jesus

Hi there,

Feel free to fill in a support request, we can take a closer look.

https://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support.cgi
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com