Responsive Web Design Support

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 13, 2019   (RSS)

By Rommel - March 8, 2019

I am using a responsive html template. I wonder if CMSBuilder supports RWD. I created a multi-record section, generated a viewer then copied the whole code on the html page renamed it to the required php name. It seems I am missing as the content is not responsive but rather made up of tables. Is it correct to copy the whole generated code on the page? 

By daniel - March 13, 2019

Hi Rommel,

Yes, CMSB definitely does support responsive design, though unless you are building a site fully from scratch - or simply looking to see the output as an example - it's generally not intended to copy the entire code from the code generator. Rather, there are instructional comments within the generated code which show the portions that should be copied into your site's layout. These will start with "STEP 1, 2, etc." By default, the generated code will output all fields for the section, so from there you'll need to remove unwanted fields and edit the content to suit your needs.

Let me know if that answers your questions, or if I can help with anything else!

Thanks,

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com