Non-contact COVID-19 Visitor registrations
Thought I would pass on a quick project I've had some success with.
In Australia, businesses are having to register every person that visits their venue / restaurant etc as a way of being able to quickly alert people where a COVID case has been in their proximity. It's quite a drag on staff to write down each visitor as you can imagine.
I set up the following and have rolled it out to a number of existing clients;
- Set up a new section with name / email / phone fields for 4 people, plus additional fields for "dependants" ie. children etc
- Create a registration page using Form Generator to create a web form
- Create a QRC that links to the registration page. This is printed out and on display for people arriving at the location to quickly visit the form.
- Create a thank you page, displaying the data that person entered (See: https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2244919#post2244919) which is shown to staff as confirmation that they've completed the form with appropriate information
- The visits are stored with a time-stamp in CMSB
- CSV download plugin is available to download any data when requested to CSV.
I've got the 2 php pages and the section schemaPreset ini-file, and just upload for each client that needs it.