My experience with Interactive Tools

6 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > Off Topic / Other
Last Post: September 4, 2006   (RSS)

• Archived  

By nigelparry.net - April 29, 2004 - edited: July 6, 2009

As a web designer and Internet consultant, I have built many websites since 1995, using a variety of different software solutions. I've used Interactive Tools products since 2002, including Page Publisher, Document Builder, and Article Manager. The quality, price, and customisability of the products are second to none.

Interactive Tools products are a fantastic solution to the time-hungry task of web maintenance and, every single time I've found myself in too deep with some aspect of the software that I hadn't encountered before, the support team have always come through.

Let me elaborate on "come through". Typically, when submitting e-mail support, an easy to understand solution appears in my in-box in a few hours. On the phone, with Interactive Tools' 7-day-a-week live support, serious problems affecting urgent projects dependent on the software are resolved immediately.

Most importantly, there is a real sense that the staff at Interactive Tools enjoy what they do, and this enthusiasm bubbles over into all communications.

One and a half years after installing and customising the first purchase of Article Manager, I look back at the ten sites I've done on the software with gratitude, as do my clients. For my business, I've been liberated from the technical side of web maintenance, one aspect of web design that is less than enjoyable. For my clients, they have been liberated from dependency on a web designer who charges them $50-$100 an hour to update sites.

The first version of the Article Manager software I installed was version 1.15. In the last year and a half, the version number has risen to 1.38, the software seeing a steady addition of either desperately needed or stroke of genius features. Some new features were in response to requests I had made just a month or two earlier to the staff at Interactive Tools, something unheard of with typical software companies.

If you're looking for a website content management system, and are prepared to experience a moderate learning curve to figure out how to customise the site to how you want it to look, there is no better option than Article Manager. I for one intend to remain a regular customer of Interactive Tools.

Thank you,

Nigel Parry

Moderator Edit: Disabled email notification on this thread since we're getting a lot of spammer accounts posting.

For more information about Nigel Parry and nigelparry.net
websites please see http://nigelparry.net

nigelparry.net: award-winning communications
solutions for clients with something to say

Website & print design
Internet, public relations & media consulting

Re: [nigelparry.net] My experience with Interactive Tools

• Archived  

By Donna - April 29, 2004

Thanks for your kind words, Nigel!

That's what we love to hear. :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com

• Archived  

By Zorg - December 11, 2004

Sounds great Nigel, I´ll test the software for a client.
Suchmaschinenoptimierung Muenchen

Attraktivster Junggeselle

Pünktlichster Miatarbeiter

• Archived  

By coffeegroup - September 4, 2006

So now that it's 2006, you've had more time under your belt. Still feel the same way about IT?
- - - - - - - - - -

John Coonen

The Coffee Group | Marketing & Technology Solutions
Toll-free: 1-(888)-804-9525 | www.TheCoffeeGroup.com
Caffeinated Solutions. Dramatic Results.

Re: [coffeegroup] My experience with Interactive Tools

• Archived  

By nigelparry.net - September 4, 2006

Absolutely. Article Manager 2 will be worth waiting for.

For more information about Nigel Parry and nigelparry.net
websites please see http://nigelparry.net

nigelparry.net: award-winning communications
solutions for clients with something to say

Website & print design
Internet, public relations & media consulting

• Archived  

By coffeegroup - September 4, 2006

I had hoped you'd reply, and freshen it up a bit.
Thank you, Nigel, for the prompt reply.

Time to buy. ;)
- - - - - - - - - -

John Coonen

The Coffee Group | Marketing & Technology Solutions
Toll-free: 1-(888)-804-9525 | www.TheCoffeeGroup.com
Caffeinated Solutions. Dramatic Results.