Hi, I installed Listings Manager for a client over 5 years ago and they have been happily using it ever since (quite a testament to the software I believe). However, the website was recently moved to a new server and worked fine until the other day.

Now the client, did this off there own back and has talked to the company that migrated them who say it's a website issue.... and although I haven't worked with them for several years do feel a duty of care to see if I can help after the called and asked me very kindly as they really had nowhere else to turn.

So... enough background. The issue is that when trying to save or edit and save a listing the following error is returned.

------------------start------------------
Error 400: Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Probable reasons are:

You sent a plain HTTP request to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead please use the HTTPS protocol to access this URL, like this: https://example.com:8443/
You made a typo in the request, e.g., typed a comma instead of a colon. Please re-check the URL.
Please contact your webmaster if you are not sure what goes wrong.
----------------end------------------

I don't remember it using an SSL certificate in the past although this was a few years ago I the hosting was already in place for the website when I added Listings Manager to it.

Any assistance would be more appreciated.

TIA