Form Generator demo available?

3 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: July 14, 2017   (RSS)

By wizzle - July 13, 2017

I'm finishing up a project, and I think I may be able to utilize the new Form Generator for what my client needs... but I'd like to make sure before committing to buying it.  Is there a demo somewhere that I could log in to and play with it a bit before committing to buy it?  I'm looking for more than just the screenshots.  The client wants to just use google forms but I'm hoping to convince them and myself to use the Form Generator plugin.

Greg Williams

By Dave - July 14, 2017

Hi Wizzle, 

We have a 90 day money back guarantee so if you don't absolutely love it and think it will make you money then you can return it and it's no problem.  You just fill out an online form: https://www.interactivetools.com/about/guarantee.php

It's a really great plugin that we actually built to save ourselves times.  One of the benefits for you as a developer is that since it just generates PHP code you can further extend the form as needed with custom logic or error checking in future (which you can't do with form maker sites).

That's probably the easiest and fastest approach, let me know if that works for you.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By Twocans - July 14, 2017

I can vouch for the brilliance of this plugin. a must have really. 

Kenny