Forbidden 403 after server move

7 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: September 29, 2020   (RSS)

By degreesnorth - September 29, 2020

Hi

I am getting a Forbidden 403 server move.  The other posts on this site indicate to check .htaccess files (disabled) or error messages related to this error (none).  Can you advise what I can do to fix this as I can't change/update any cmsb records.

Secondly, when I look at the log, as soon as I try to change it to display 20 or 50 records, I get a message "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1032192 bytes) in /home/fofo2559/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 445" and I can't get back to this section.

Thanks in advance.

Carole

By gkornbluth - September 29, 2020

Hi Carole,

Don't know about the server move, but as to the memory error, try adding &perPage=5 to the end of the URL like this:

yoursite.com/cmsAdmin/admin.php?menu=_error_log&perPage=5

You can also try increasing the &perPage=5 to &perPage=50

Hope that helps.

Jerry Kornbluth

The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

By Carl - September 29, 2020

Hi Carole,
Where are you getting the 403 error? 

Carl

PHP Programmer

interactivetools.com

Hi Carl

I am getting this error when I try to edit content on a records - e.g. changing a word in the content data ... click on save ... error message appears.

I am running cmsb v3.53 and php 7.2.

Any ideas?

Thanks Carole 

By Carl - September 29, 2020 - edited: September 29, 2020

I don't have a way to test my theory right now, but in the past, I have run into the same issue with the 403 error when trying to save content with HTML in it. If you try saving content in a record without html in the textarea, it might let you save without showing that 403 error.

If that did fix the error, your host has to adjust some server settings so it doesn't block your scripts.

Carl

PHP Programmer

interactivetools.com

Hi Carl

I am getting this error in a text field just by typing a word (ie, no copying html and not limited in a wysiwyg field).

Carole 

By Carl - September 29, 2020

If you email support@interactivetools.com with the FTP and CMSB login details, we can take a closer look.

Carl

PHP Programmer

interactivetools.com