Edit Advanced Commands Drop Down

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 29, 2020   (RSS)

By s2smedia - January 23, 2020

Hello!

I did this a while ago.. but cannot figure out what file i edited.. I created custom Export options based of status. Do you happen to know what file I would edit to change some of the wording here?

Attached is what i did before.. Just need to change "Cmplete/Shipping" to "Complete"

By daniel - January 29, 2020

Hi s2smedia,

This dropdown is typically controlled through the filterĀ list_advancedCommands, which means that there's usually not a single file where this is edited, but rather sections in custom code and plugins that modify the filter. The easiest option is if you have all of the website files on your computer (or can download them) running a text search on the entire website folder for the typo "Cmplete" - it's unlikely that this is in any other files so that should bring you straight to it. Most code editors should have the ability to text search through a whole folder; if you don't currently have a tool for it here's a simple tutorial using Notepad++: https://www.ghacks.net/2016/09/16/use-notepad-to-find-text-in-all-files-of-a-folder/

If you aren't able to get all of your website files onto your computer, I can offer some suggestions for specific places to look:

• The filter is applied in the file /cmsb/lib/menus/default/list.php on line 48. It would be possible to add these options directly to the core file without using the filter.
  • Within plugin files, particularly any custom plugin, or anything related to the functionality of the custom action.

Once you have a file open that you want to search, again you should just be able to run a search/find for the text "Cmplete" to quickly check the whole file.

I hope that helps - let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com