Calendar populated with CMS Builder records

46 posts by 12 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 27, 2012   (RSS)

By Toledoh - February 5, 2011

Hey Jerry.

Yep - yours is working fine... I'll keep truckin' :)
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

Re: [Toledoh] Calendar populated with CMS Builder records

By gkornbluth - February 5, 2011

Good luck...

Jerry
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

Re: Calendar populated with CMS Builder records

By kevbarker - February 22, 2011

This is a great calendar and I plan to use it for a church website. I would like to use the same data from the database to display just the events for the current week on the homepage and provide a link to the full calendar.

Has anyone implemented a 'this weeks events' type setup?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: [kevbarker] Calendar populated with CMS Builder records

By gkornbluth - February 22, 2011

Hi Kevin,

Actually I have.

My approach was to use a where statement like the one below to show only the upcoming week's records.

'where' => '(NOW() + INTERVAL 7 DAY) >= start_date AND start_date >= TIMESTAMP(CURDATE(), "00:00:00")',

There's a lot more about working with dates in my CMSB Cookbook www.thecmsbcookbook.com

Hope that get's you started.

Jerry
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

By Mikey - June 30, 2011

Has anyone figured out how to get the calendar to repeat every other week, or every second week, or every third week, or every other month... without listing an event on every day of the month that has been chosen?

For example: If I want an event to list every 1st and 3rd tuesday of the month it wont work... instead it will list the event for all tuesdays of the month.

Re: [zick] Calendar populated with CMS Builder records

By 28sparks - February 27, 2012

Is there a way to display these events in a simple list format and effectively using the recurring events feature? And showing events from today forward only?