CMSB v3.55 Released - November 10th, 2021

17 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 16, 2021   (RSS)

• Archived  

By zaba - December 7, 2021 - edited: December 7, 2021

Yikes. I tried the fix and get this!

syntax error, unexpected '$image' (T_VARIABLE) in /x/cmsb/lib/image_functions.php on line 398. Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /xcmsb/lib/errorlog_functions.php on line 344 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /x/cmsb/lib/errorlog_functions.php on line 344 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /x/cmsb/lib/errorlog_functions.php on line 344 Notice: etc...

• Archived  

By Michael - December 7, 2021

Ok. For the time being revert your file back to the original.  Did you try turning off convert to webp and uploading a JPG or PNG?  Did you get the same error?

Michael Sams
Programmer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By zaba - December 7, 2021

I have just tried turning off "use WebP Automatically convert image uploads to WebP format"

The jpg and png upload as normal.

I shall leave it off for the time being.

• Archived  

By KennyH - December 14, 2021

The webp image converter works great. There is one change I would like to see in addition to being able to convert previously uploaded images to webp format. I would like to be able to upload webp images directly. For some reason, it doesn't like the webp images I upload to the media library or to individual upload areas. The file size info is missing and they don't show up for use in other areas.

• Archived  

By Michael - December 15, 2021

Hi Kenny,

In a properly configured environment you should be able to upload WebP image files.  Are you getting any error messages when uploading WebP files?  Or are they just not showing up properly?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Sams
Programmer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By KennyH - December 15, 2021

Hi Michael,

They upload just fine, however in Media Library, it won't display preview thumbnails or images sizes (says "unknown" for image size). When I try to use them in other sections, they don't show up as choices. If I upload jpg or png files, everything works like it should. It will convert them to webp, show file size information, and generate preview thumbnails.

Kenny

• Archived  

By Michael - December 16, 2021

Hi Kenny,

Would you be able to do a screen recording of the steps you're taking when the issue occurs?  Or outline step by step the sequence necessary to reproduce the issue and attach an example of an image file that issue occurs with?  So far I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Sams
Programmer
interactivetools.com