CMSB v3.55 Released - November 10th, 2021
We've just released v3.55 of CMS Builder, this version supports PHP 8, allows for automatically converting uploads to webp, and has a number of other minor improvements:
Here's the complete changelog:
*** November 10, 2021 - Version 3.55 (PHP 8 Support)
- This software version REQUIRES: PHP 7.3+ and MySQL 5.5+
- NOTE: Some plugins may need to be updated when upgrading from v2.xx
- PHP 8 Support: Updates to support PHP 8
- WebP Support: Added option to automatically convert uploads to webp format.
- Media Library: WYSIWYG media files can now be updated via media library (images must be the same size)
- Media Library: Added paging to media lists
- Media Library: Added multi-file uploader to the media library
- Plugin System: Added hooks for: list_postListTable_inner
- Fixed issue where MySQL timezone wasn't being correctly set
- Fixed issue where converting mysql localhost hostname to 127.0.0.1 prevented connections on some servers
- Fixed where incorrect warning was displayed about version of MariaDB being too old
- Fixed issue where media library wouldn't if there was more than one image field on a page
- Fixed error when saving category records
- Misc Code and other minor improvements.
You can download the latest version here:https://www.interactivetools.com/download/
Please feel free to post any questions or comments.
Is it possible to also have a media type file for PDF's. I have a use case where PDF files could be shared across tables and records for download.
For instance, a membership_application_form.pdf would be uploaded once and it is frequently updated. Ideally I would not want to update each location where the file is referenced as long as the name is the same. htaccess is set to prevent caching pdf's
<FilesMatch ".pdf$"> FileETag None <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header unset ETag Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" Header set Pragma "no-cache" Header set Expires "Thu, 1 Jan 1970 05:00:00 GMT" </IfModule> </FilesMatch>
My initial guess would be that your installation of ImageMagick doesn't have WebP support enabled. This has come up a couple of times. Here is a thread detailing a fix. If those steps don't resolve the issue let me know.