Sign up |
We've just released v3.12 (and we're running it live on our website!).
Some of the new features to note are:
Here's the complete changelog for v3.12:
*** December 5, 2017 - Version 3.12 (New multi-select pillbox field)
- This software version REQUIRES: PHP 5.6+ and MySQL 5.5+
- NOTE: Some plugins may need to be updated when upgrading from v2.xx
- New Pillbox Field: Replaced multi-select pulldown with select2 pillbox (searchable pulldown with tags)
- Legacy MySQL Scanner: Added new plugin for detecting PHP/mysql code that needs to be updated for PHP 7
- Plugin Developers: View-source on any CMS page to see a list of all plugin hooks available to be called
- WYSIWYG: Added "Code Sample" button for showing formatted source code
BUG FIXES & MINOR CHANGES
- Programmers: Added utility function: curl_post
- Plugin System: Added hooks for: listRow_html
- Fixed issue that caused uploads and uploads paths not to display correctly (bug in endWith() function)
- WYSIWYG: The "Browse" button on the insert link popup now shows an error message if uploads aren't enabled.
- WYSIWYG: Updated TinyMCE from v4.6.0 to v.4.7.2 (Released 2017-11-07)
- Misc Code and other minor improvements
You can download the latest version from our upgrade by donation at this page: http://www.interactivetools.com/upgrade/
Please post any feedback, questions, or bugs you find! Thanks!