CMSB v2.64 Released (Feb 17, 2015)
We've just released CMSB v2.64 (Build 1115)
If you've ever had a client report a php error that you missed on a webpage, you're going to love this release. It automatically monitors EVERY page on your site that loads CMSB libraries, logs any errors with all the details (including who was logged in, what they were doing, etc), and even emails you about it.
The major new feature are:
- Universal Error Logging - A new admin menu "Error Log" logs errors from the CMS and on EVERY page on your site that loads CMS viewer libraries. This is a major new feature and will make it incredibly easy to monitor, track and resolve even the smallest PHP error anywhere on your site.
- Email alerts on emails - Enable "Email PHP Errors" under Admin > General and get instantly notified of any PHP Errors you may have missed on ANY page that loads the CMSB libraries. Be sure to enable this option and update the To: address in the email template to try this feature out. Note that emails aren't sent more than once an hour and are only sent for NEW errors.
- Flash Uploader Code - We updated how the flash uploader works to address some compatibility issues people were having with some browsers and servers.
- New Config Files - We've updated the generic PHP config files we include with CMSB (.htaccess and php.ini) and added PHP's new .user.ini config file. These help address common configuration issues on many servers but aren't required.
- Dozens of bug fixes and improvements - Many minor bugs, issues, and annoyances have been addressed. See the changelog for more details.
To see the full list of changes, please visit the CMS Builder changelog:
CMS Builder users can upgrade by donation at this page:
*Special thanks for all our excellent beta testers for their help and support in testing this release and providing feedback. Your assistance really makes a difference.
For any CMSB license holders who want to join our beta testing team, you can sign up here: http://www.interactivetools.com/news/manage.php
Please feel free to post your feedback and quest