CMS Builder not loading

5 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 5, 2009   (RSS)

By Mikey - October 16, 2009 - edited: October 16, 2009

This morning I was able to view all pages of my website. This afternoon I can not load any of the site pages that have the extension .php, nor am I able to access my CMS Builder admin area. All I get are "Page Failed to Open" messages.

I can load and view .html site pages without any issues.

Can anyone offer some suggestions to what could be causing this?

Re: [zickey] CMS Builder not loading

By Mikey - October 16, 2009

Well it just started working again. I suspect it may have been an issue with my hosting provider, the server may of hung up a bit or something.

This morning I was able to view all pages of my website. This afternoon I can not load any of the site pages that have the extension .php, nor am I able to access my CMS Builder admin area. All I get are "Page Failed to Open" messages.

I can load and view .html site pages without any issues.

Can anyone offer some suggestions to what could be causing this?

By tsuluwerks - October 18, 2009

Zickey, who is your host? I am having the same problem and keep getting kicked out of the system. I'm not sure if it's a hosting or domain problem. I'm transferring my database from one host to another.

Thanks,
T

By Donna - October 19, 2009

Yup, that definitely sounds like a hosting problem. If it happens again (or if it's happening now!) contact your hosting provider, and they should be able to give you an ETA as to when it'll be fixed, or at least let you know they're working on it. (Generally, they're already aware of the problem, but it never hurts to make sure.) :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com

Re: [Donna] CMS Builder not loading

By Mikey - November 5, 2009

The issue was associated with settings on my hosting.
PHP fast CGI was enabled. Once I disabled the PHP fast CGI, everything worked perfectly again and the pages loaded without any further issue.