• Archived  

By doitnow - January 25, 2010

After a fresh install of AM2 (and a upgrade patch for the editor) - that worked fine - changed the db type from file to sql - (have an existing AM2 db) - everything looks great in categories, users, etc.

Get the following error message when attempting to view the articles.
Error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'featured' in 'field list' at /home/abundant/public_html/cgi-bin/artman2/modules//IT/DB/MySQL.pm line 376.

Check the db table article and their is a featured column in the table structure. Suggestions? Or should I just backup the db - then drop the column see if it work then re-add the column.

Thx

Re: [doitnow] AM2 - error when accessing AM2 - MSQL DB

• Archived  

Ok - new information.

When creating a new tables through db editor - new prefix. get the following error when saving - the application is attempting to create all the tables

Error: unknown field type ''! at /home/abundant/public_html/cgi-bin/artman2/modules//IT/DB/Common.pm line 775.

ran Mysql test on db - everything checks ok

• Archived  

well at least the error is consistent - when attempting to move the existing tables (data) to a new schema get this error:

Error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'featured' in 'field list' at /home/abundant/public_html/cgi-bin/artman2/modules//IT/DB/MySQL.pm line 376.

• Archived  

not able to delete the column from table editor even though it showed as their. Could not modify or delete the column from within table editor. Backdoor added a column in the right place. Now I can at least delete the column and it is gone correctly. Re-added the column through the table editor - now have same error as originally but new column.

I will attempt to walk through all the different "missing" columns - I have saved off a copy of all the data so if necessary I can drop a column recreate it and then populate through the backend (insert into x values (select x from temp table)

this may or may not work?

• Archived  

ok found out was missing four columns (how that happened unknown) - and I can not populate them as the hold table was missing them anyway. Will have to work through that.

Added columns via backend -
drop column via table editor
add column back via table editor

everything is back - so far so good. All articles their (of courswe missing some data from the missing columns)

Off to other issues

• Archived  

By Donna - January 25, 2010

Hi there,

Glad to hear you got that sorted out! If you're still having problems with it, feel free to fill out a support request and we can pop in and see what's going on in there. :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com

Re: [Donna] AM2 - error when accessing AM2 - MSQL DB

• Archived  

By doitnow - January 27, 2010

Donna - still getting problems with the tables - I have opened a ticket at your suggestion. Ticket ID (ATB-113131) Thx

• Archived  

By Donna - January 28, 2010

Sounds great, we'll take a look at that ASAP. :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com