1.05 to 1.09 MySQL error. Uploads & order

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 19, 2008   (RSS)

By dougdrury - March 18, 2008

I have upgraded my lab system from 1.05 to 1.09. When in the page editor section and looking at page with an uploads field, I get "MySQL Error: Unknown column 'order' in 'order clause' " in the uploads list.

I gather I need to add an order field to the database, but when I looked at the 'how to upgrade.txt' file I didn't see anything about adding a field in the database.

Everything else seems to work fine. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Doug

Re: [dougdrury] 1.05 to 1.09 MySQL error. Uploads & order

By Dave - March 18, 2008

Try clicking on Admin > Section Editors and it should automatically create the missing field for you and give you a notice about it.

Let me know if that works (You should see a notice at the top of the screen). If not I can login and take a look if you like.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] 1.05 to 1.09 MySQL error. Uploads & order

By dougdrury - March 19, 2008

Dave,
I think I tried that... and just tried it again. Didn't get any notifications, and the error is still there. Do you want me to email you with access info?

I am upgrading the lab system before I upgrade the live system.

Thank you!!
Doug

Re: [dougdrury] 1.05 to 1.09 MySQL error. Uploads & order

By Dave - March 19, 2008

Sure, just email me login details (FTP and CMS) to dave@...

Also, let me know if there was any errors or timeouts during the upgrade process.

In any case, we'll get on it and get it fixed ASAP for you.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] 1.05 to 1.09 MySQL error. Uploads & order

By dougdrury - March 19, 2008

OK. Based on what Dave sent me in email, I must have not uploaded the /data/schema/uploads.ini.php of the 1.09 upgrade. I tried it again *with the files* and the database updated just fine on it's own.

Operator error on my part.

Thanks,
Doug